Water is a fundamental of life, yet even today millions of people have little or no access to it. In many developing countries, millions of women spend several hours a day collecting water from distant and often polluted sources.
Installing water wells and hand pumps are a huge step in developing communities and providing fresh clean water to an entire community.
From an Islamic perspective, donating in water projects is a rewardable form of Sadaqah Jaariya (continuous charity including those who have passed away), both you and the community continue reaping rewards.
Humanity Without Borders are installing the following:
- Ring Wells – a ring well can serve clean water for up to thirty families and help the entire community for only £1,000.00 – Lillah
- Hand Pump / Tube Well – serve clean water for up to ten families.
We are installing these tube wells in:
- Bihar, India – £175.00 – Zakat, Lillah, Sadaqah
- Punjab, Pakistan – £175.00 – Zakat, Lillah, Sadaqah
- Assam, India – £200.00 – Zakat, Lillah, Sadaqah
Help us serve humanity now – donate here and email us at email@example.com with details of the name you would like on your hand pump or ring well.
In many developing countries, millions of women spend several hours a day collecting water from distant and often polluted sources.
Humanity Without Borders