Who we are
Humanity Without Borders are a registered charitable organisation (registered charity no:1172624) that aims to bring real hope to millions of people suffering around the world.
Poverty, conflict and disaster leave millions of people living in fear. Fear of hunger and disease. Humanity Without Borders aims to support victims of disasters and emergencies and also promote sustainable development by working with communities.
- We follow the teachings of Islam that promotes us to love our neighbors, care for children and challenge injustice.
- We are committed to serve the neediest people on the earth
- We believe that every person is created equal and entitled to freedom, justice, peace and opportunity
- We take great care of the resources entrusted to us by others, whether this is money, time or trust.
- We are willing to work together with all those who care, as we realise that more is achieved through teamwork
- We respond to need whenever and wherever we can
- In responding to poverty and suffering, our efforts are driven by sincerity to God and the need to fulfill our obligations to humanity.
Humanity Without Borders realise that we are all accountable. At the same time, we realise the importance of building trust with the public. We strive to maintain transparency and accountability.
All donated funds are monitored and reviewed by scholars who ensure Zakah, Sadaqah and Lillah funds are spent correctly.
Humanity Without Borders also has a full and transparent audit trail from the donor to the beneficiary.
“Whoever saved a life, it would be as if they saved the life of all mankind.” (Qur’an 5:32)
We Operate a 100% Donation Policy
We guarantee a 100% donations policy. All donations received are spent solely for what they were intended for.
For example: If a donor donates £100 with the intention of helping an orphan, we will ensure that the entire £100 is used for Orphans only.