Yemen is the largest humanitarian crisis in the world and is on the brink of famine - with a population of 25.4 million. 54% of the population survives on fewer than 2 pounds per day.
Following the Covid19 pandemic, now more than ever before we need your help to support those in need. Our team have been distributing aid in Aden, Sanaʽa, and Taiz.
Since May 2020 we have distributed aid to over 15,000 families across Yemen - your donations are making a difference. The team on the ground need our immediate support with the following projects:
- Baby Milk Powder - £10 can provide a family with a 900g tub.
- Back to School Pack - £20 can provide a child with the essentials they need for a good education.
- Children's Tonsils Project - £20 can sponsor a child's tonsil operation in Yemen.
- Essential Food Parcels - £30 a parcel.
- Freshly baked bread (5 loaves) and Yoghurt - £60 can feed 100 families.
- Hygiene Kits - £25 per kit.
- Water Tanks - £150 to provide 30,000 of clean water.
- Wheelchair Project - £70 can provide a wheelchair to someone that desperately needs them in Yemen.
We operate on a strict 100% donation policy - your donation will go directly to those in need within Yemen.