Qurbani is the act of offering the sacrifice of an animal on Eid-ul-Adha - it is an obligation on all Muslims who possess the Nisab value.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever slaughtered the sacrifice after the (Eid) prayer, has completed his rituals and has followed the tradition of the Muslims.” (Bukhari)
With the Covid-19 pandemic affecting vulnerable families all over the globe, your Qurbani is more important than ever this year. Our relief teams across the globe will be distributing your Qurbani throughout the days of Eid.
Your contributions ensure that you will receive countless blessings and at the same time be feeding the neediest communities.
Our price list is as follows:
- Bosnia, Lebanon, Syria, and Turkey- Small Animal - £120.00
- India (West Bengal):
- Large Animal - 7 Parts - £110.00
- Large Animal -1 Part - £18.00
- Malawi - Small Animal - £40.00
- Small Animal - £45.00
- Large Animal - 7 Parts - £280.00
- Small Animal - £125.00
- Large Animal - 7 Parts - £800.00
Why not follow the forgotten Sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and give an additional Qurbani.